The Horner School of English is owned and managed by the Horner family – Janice, Trevor and David. Located in the heart of Dublin city, in Ireland. Our Georgian buildings are a short walk from St. Stephen’s Green and Grafton Street with its many shops, pubs, cafes and restaurants.
Established in 1993, we continue to focus on quality tuition, service, facilities and accommodation. Our reputation has grown slowly but surely, driven by high levels of satisfaction. This can be seen by the number of students who return year after year to our school.
What makes us special?
- Personalised student experience & professional support.
- Central Dublin location. St. Stephens Green (500 metres).
- Horner family owned & managed for 25 years.
- Small class groups, morning schedules & balanced nationality mix.
- Qualified native English teachers.
- Comfortable & modern facilities.
- Historical buildings.
- Host family, city apartments & residences.
- Fantastic social itinerary.
- Fully recognised by ACELS, a service of Quality and Qualifications Ireland, for English language teaching (ELT). MEI and Quality English member school.